New College is affiliated with York University’s Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies serving students in Administrative Studies (ADMS), Information Technology (ITEC), Human Resource Management (HRM) and Disaster and Emergency Management (DEM). By building a smaller community just for you, New College is here to provide the tools for academic achievement and personal success outside the classroom.
- Co-curricular support from Orientation to Graduation
- PASS (study groups) for difficult courses
- Peer Mentors for first year students
- Skills-based workshops
- Information sessions
- Student Council representing New College students
- Building a community to let you feel at home at York
- Socializing and having fun with trips, events and athletics
- Clubs affiliated with New College to build your professional network and contacts with the industry
- Suite-styled Pond Residence affiliated with New College since 2014
Participate in New College life today!